Heavy duty Aluminium Opening Heat Insulation System, suitable for opening structures of all types requiring high security and heat insulation performance.
- Special thermobrake of 24mm reinforced polyamide, which insulates the interior from the exterior part of the profile and reduces heat losses from the frame by up to 40% (Εlvial I2 technology).
- The lowest profile heat transmission rate Uf, thanks to extra insulation zone with a foam core, which optimises the isothermic curves at the frame cross-section and eliminates heat transfer by radiation Uf = 1.8 – 2.3 W/Km2.
- Maximum security which is guaranteed by the installation of a German locking mechanism in the perimeter which secures the perimeter of the aluminium frame at multiple points - Certified security level WK2.
- Combination with triple or double energy low emissivity 4 season glazing Ug = 0.6 W/Km2 & Ug = 1.0 W/Km2 for the optimum energy effect.
- Top heat transmission rate Uw for the final frame.
- Great choice of external protection options with heavy duty heat-insulating roller shutters, with perforated slats for a modern effect and opening shutters for traditional aesthetics.
- High waterproofing via special flexible corners and EPDM rubber and perimeter drainage channels in the frame and the sash, which prevent water ingress to the inner part of the profile and ensure high levels of soundproofing.
- Certified energy frame construction by European testing and measurement laboratories (Rosenheim-Giordano) with excellent performance in the required characteristics: Heat insulation-Security-Resistance to wind load-Water tightness -Air permeability - Security fittings' bearing capacity – Soundproofing.