alkon-KONSTANTOPOULOS is one of the first companies in the industry to apply a production - Installation - after sale support control system, for the aluminium doors and windows which has been manufacturing since 2003.
This is because since the start of our activities we have believed in overall quality in every phase of our cooperation with our customers.
From the initial contact, design and preparation of our offer for the project, the proper construction and guaranteed installation up to the after sales support of your project, we have only one philosophy: Customer satisfaction!
alkon Quality Certificates
- Since 2003 we apply a production - installation - after sale support control system, for the aluminium frames according to ISO 9001, certified by the international quality house TUV Rheinland. Moreover, every year there is an inspection by TUV Rheinland for system compliance.
- We are a member of the Hellenic Aluminium Manufacturers Association-SEKA, certified by the Aluminium Constructions Institute - INKAL, with the SEKA Q-System for quality control of production and installation for aluminium frames.
- The aluminium systems, the glazing and components that we use satisfy all European standards of manufacture and are tested and certified by internationally notified laboratories such as Rosenheim & Giordano.
- We are committed for the quality of the electrostatic coating of the frames we manufacture, as we use certified architectural profile powders made by the best companies in industry. Moreover, the electrostatic coating process is carried out in accordance with European QUALICOAT standards and with the unique technique of seaside protection.
- The guarantee for the materials and components we use in conjunction with the alkon guarantee for the quality of manufacture, allows us to offer a lifetime guarantee for the quality materials and a long-term warranty for proper operation and application for all the projects we deliver.
All alkon-KONSTANTOPOULOS products are CE marked and meet the requirements of European Directive 305/2011 and the Regulation for Energy Performance in the Buildings Sector (KENAK) that applies in Greece.
The CE documents officially declare that the product manufacturer applies a Production Control System and has implemented the technical specifications of the system manufacturer, which has been used to manufacture the final product - frame.
Moreover, they oblige the product manufacturer to present and be committed to the effects of the aluminium frames' characteristics, according to the relevant product standard EN 14351-1:2006+Α1:2010, such as the frame's thermal transmittance – resistance to wind load – water-tightness – air permeability.