Aluminium curtain walls
A curtain wall is a complex and innovative aluminium system for constructing façades of aluminium and glass, suitable for cladding buildings, offering prestigious architectural construction and modern aesthetic.
- It offers an ideal relationship between the indoors and the outdoors.
- Allows direct contact with the natural environment.
- It is the perfect solution to address the appearance of commercial and private spaces that require lighting, security, convenience, functionality and a perfect aesthetic result.
- It offers high heat insulation with excellent sealing results, always in conjunction with special energy laminated (triplex) glazing.
- Manufactured from durable materials that stand up to time.
- Allows combination with composite etalbond type aluminium panels.
- Covers a wide range of architectural options with a wide range of super-resistant electrostatic coating colours.
Composite etalbond type aluminium panels
Composite type etalbond aluminium panels can prevail as a cladding material for building façades, due to the nature of aluminium as a material with high durability over time, high mechanical properties, high adaptability to manufacturing and incomparable aesthetic superiority. They may be combined with a wide range of materials and impart particular architectural prestige to many constructions.
Façades with composite aluminium panels:
- Ideal for saving energy.
- Resistance to adverse weather conditions.
- Very wide variety of colours.
- High mechanical properties.
- Lightweight material with excellent flatness and finish.
- Easy to process and assemble.
- Maintenance free.
Cooperates well with aluminium curtain walls and a wide range of materials.